Friday 5 February 2016

Skincare Haul!

Okay so like weeks ago I ordered a bunch of skincare products from Hermo (http://www.hermo.my/). Hermo.my is a Malaysian's beauty online store that have a bunch of skincare, makeup, body care, and other beauty related products. the online store also have a lot and I really mean A LOT of different brands of your choice available at a click of a button or mouse wtvr! the point is I'm literally hook on this online store! (R.I.P my bank acc T_T)

So when I was shopping online I bought a couple of skincare because I was running out a lot of my skincare products and since I was in collage I didn't have time to go shopping to the walk in stores plus a few of the bought products are not available in Malaysia so online shopping helps me a ton!

As a korean make up skincare junkies ALL of my skincare products are Korean because Korea are know for their beauty expert and their products qualities are no joke so that's why I trust their skincare and makeup products. OK! enough with the rambling so onto the products that I bought!

So after ordering online my package arrive about a week after in this big and cute box


         

Tell which girl doesn't squeal when getting this?! Like how cute is that? since I bought this on Christmas last year so the box was made for celebrating that season and when open all the products are nicely and securely wrap with bubble wrap so no worries of your products getting damaged or what so ever.

and.........taraaaaa!



ok so I kinda went a bit overboard with this purchase...BLAME THE DISCOUNT! haha all this cost me almost RM300! damn...for a broke uni student that's a lot hommie


LIST OF PRODUCT FROM LEFT TO RIGHT:

1. Cloud 9 Blanc De White serum
2. Innisfree's Bija Trouble facial foam
3. Thayers' Astringent in Peach Witch Hazel (smells amazing!)
4. Etude House's WonderPore Freshener 500ml
5. Its Skin's Power 10 Formula Silver Label serum
6. YADAH's Oh My Sun Block
7. Cloud 9 Blanc De Whitening cream

so yeah thats it and let me know in the comment section if u want a separate review on one of the products above.

Till then see ya my butterflies!

No comments:

Post a Comment