Tuesday 2 February 2016

PINK by PURE BEAUTY so smooth Pudding Cream Review

So one day I went to Watson's store to buy some things and I came across this product. When I first saw this I'm like PINK! PINK! PINK! and whadda ya know the name of this product's line is call PINK haha. plus the name also sounds cute and delicious 'Pudding Cream' hah!

So before I start let me introduce a bit about PURE BEAUTY. PURE BEAUTY is a Korean Skincare brand that are introduced in Malaysia and only available in Watson's store only. Their latest collection known by the brand name PINK. Pink by Pure Beauty is a range of 4 products: Essence Water, Essence, Pudding Cream, and Blur Cream, this range is formulated using Pink Flower Complex Power, Alps Rose and other active natural whitening ingredients, to bring you the best of brightening and moisturizing effects. Although I am pretty much swoon by their cute packaging and would pretty much wanted to buy ALL of this range sadly I'm a broke uni student so after like 15 minutes of deciding I have to go with the Pudding Cream which I think is just your normal moisturizer since I kinda ran out of my old one.



So this is how the packaging looks like... yeap pink on pink so predictable Ain :3 eheh. The packaging just a simple pink and black with words and icon pic of the cream but I kinda like it ehehe




Different angle of the box 


The description of the product. Hope u can see it cuz I'm too lazy to type slaps face* 




andddd the ingredients list of the product...honestly I don't even read it before I bought it all I saw was the 'Dermatologically Tested' and I'm like SOLD!




This is how the tub looks like. Its cute enough for me haha pink with black lid and it is made out of hard plastic like most moisturizer.





on the back they had the instruction on how to use it which again I don't think I need to type it cuz come onnn who doesn't know how to put on a moisturizer? my grandma could do it. This cream can be use day and night but for me I prefer to use it on night time since I prefer a moisturizer with SPF for my day cream/moisturizer.



Now when U open the lid there is a plastic cover to secure the product and for hygiene purpose.




When u remove the lid u can see the actual cream and the 1st thing I notice is the smell!! like omg it smells sooo good like fresh florally smell. I thought it would smell like strawberry pudding cause of the name but this smell is fine too for me. The texture as u can see it has like a watery gel texture and again I thought it would had like a pudding texture but again nope. 




A closer look of the cream.




Swatch on hand, its a really watery gel cream with light pink color




after blending the cream, it goes on very smoothly and very refreshing cause of the gel texture and did I mention it smells divine? haha




now here's the weird part I know all of u guys thought that since this is a watery gel like texture cream its really light on the skin right? well WRONG! well for me at least because from the pic above even after a minute u can see the dewy finish and when I try touching my hand even after 5 minute it still feel dewy and soft so I highly recommend this cream to dry skin beauties like myself wink2* I think that's why it is call a pudding cream not pudding gel moisturizer or... strawberry pudding eh??? 

I have been using this cream for like 2 months now and I have like tiny blob left haha so for my final verdict it is a decent moisturizing cream for dry skin but I do experience some breakouts during the time I use this cream but I can't say if the cause was this cream because I do wear other skincare too, as for the whitening or pinkish glow that this product claimed? well honestly, I don't see any changes for my skin tone or my skin getting any lighter maybe I have to use all the range to make it work? either way this is a pretty decent moisturizer for the dry skin 


Pros:

- Cute packaging
- Smells nice
- Very moisturizing
- Suitable for dry skin


Cons:

- Very strong smell (maybe not suitable for sensitive skin)
- May cause breakouts
- Only available in Watson Malaysia
- Not suitable for oily skin




If u are interested then rush to your local Watson's store now or you can buy it online from Watson's online store http://www.watsons.com.my/Skincare/Facial-Care/Facial-Moisturiser/Pink-Skin-So-Smooth-Pudding-Cream-50ml/p/BP_19166

9 comments:

  1. Siapa nak set pure beauty pink sy nk let go. Ade essence water, essence, lotion, pudding cream dan blur cream. Satu set sy letgo rm 130 sahaja. Bru pakai 6 hari.. Xsesuai dgn kulit sy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw too bad my skin is oily:( i was going to purchase the product until i saw this review, thanks tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw too bad my skin is oily:( i was going to purchase the product until i saw this review, thanks tho!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lavender French is a relaxing essential oil that calm. It is an exotic plant that is grown in France, and it has been long used for its calming scent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have an sensitive, combination to oily skin and i purchased this product already hahah. though yes i do have small pimples coming out the first week i use it, after that, i notice my skin looks fairer and pinkier which i really like. actually my ideal skin is to be a little tan and pink but this is okay too. i think its okay to use this if u have oily skin but u cant use it too much, like maybe sometimes wear tosleep and most of the time just wear it for daily outing, its to prevent ur skin from break out but getting enough hydration at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually I have oily skin and surprisingly this product suits me well. Been repeating it for the fourth time now

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have oily skin too, but Im already used the toner and so blur cream , should I get the pudding cream ?? Because so many reviews said that the pudding does not suits with oily skin type��

    ReplyDelete